segunda-feira, 19 de maio de 2008


I Should have Known better!!
Sometimes I get so tense
Sometimes I fell like freaking out
Sometimes I Think I can't go on
but somehow you prove me wrong.
You're there for me when I think you've gone
when I've lost all my faith
You come and tell me you believe in me
You can count on me as I can count on you.
You say You'll be there by my side
in the darkest nights, darkest times...
That i won't be alone and I won't fell lonely
because of the greatest love ever...
I know nights will come with despair and hate
but I deep inside Know we will be there
to light up the day.
"Sometimes when you win , you lose!"
Sometimes you have to think that you will lose it all
to finally know you can't lose your conscious anymore...
That sometimes he will take you down the hell
and show you the deepest of Human Kind
but he also will bring you to the light
and then you can Wake Up!!
Wake up and live your deepest dream!!!

Nenhum comentário: