sexta-feira, 4 de julho de 2008

Revival of a Wedding (as my life blows away)

Luka: Be my wife. I offer myself with all my faults and strengths. We'll help each other when we need help, and work together to raise our son. I choose you as the person I will love and honor for the rest of my days.

Abby: First of all. First of all, I love you. I do. And you've helped me through a lot. And we got here together with a beautiful little boy. And, uh, I-I was thinking of a poem for actually, um, before when I was getting ready, and I think it starts "I carry your heart in my heart. I am never with out it. Anywhere I go, you go." (laughs) I'm probably messing the whole think up, but I think, uh, I think the end goes. "And this is the wonder that keeps the stars apart. I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart." So I guess what I'm saying is, lets just try to love each other, and, uh, persevere.

"i carry your heart with me"

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it(anywhere i go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear not fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)
i want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)




Nenhum comentário: